pin it

Monday, June 21, 2010

New Amethyst Earrings and New Sterling Silver Pins

 

amethstbalear3

Today I took these pictures and added these Tiny Amethyst Sterling Silver Wirewrapped Bead Earrings.

sscircletwistpin3

I also these two new Sterling Silver shawl pins.

Circle With A Twist Sterling Silver Shawl Pin or Brooch

ssdblecrosloppin4

Double Crossed Loops Sterling Silver Shawl Pin or Brooch

ssdblecrosloppin5

I also decided to add a photo of my small chubby man hand (a “Sienfeld” reference to those who know what I mean by “man hand”) holding the pin to get more of a sense of scale with these sweet little pins. These two pins used a little less silver wire than the others and take a little less time to make so they are a little less expensive than the first 5 ones I put in our shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Kevin and I were just talking about making a trip down to the saturday market sometime this summer... I'll be sure to find you and say hi.
:)