pin it

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Yay! I found my lost favorite pliers…

 foundpliers

About 3 months ago I dropped my favorite pliers and they disappeared into a hole in the universe.I’ve had these pliers for about 20 years and I can’t explain why but they just fit perfectly in my hands and don’t mar aluminum wire the way all my other pliers do. I’ve lost them before and always found them in a reasonable amount of time in a typically weird place like in a bag of jewelry supplies under something. I had searched all the typical places. I pulled all the crap out from around my desk. Anyone who knows me knows I’m a slob.I knew eventually they would show up in some other messy place I hadn’t thought of. Well that day came on Sunday. I realized I needed to reclaim the shelves next to my desk so I could put our bubble mailers and tissue paper I use for shipping.

shippingshelves

So I reorganized and purged the shelf crammed with games the kids never play.Then I pulled out the big tote on the bottom full of massive amounts of kids crafting supplies like stickers and paint and watercolors and brushes and googley eyes and glue and low and behold the hole in the universe reopened and spat out my precious pliers. I can now cross off that one irritation from my massive irrational psychological list of unfinished business.  

2 comments:

DancingMooney said...

All I can say is... Yay!!! :)

Felice Luftschein said...

Thanks!- Yay indeed!