pin it

Sunday, September 08, 2013

The forgotten trees still bear fruit

I’m thinking there is some sort of wise lesson here that I can interpret so that I

can feel good about myself. We planted a bunch of fruit trees way in the back of

our 4 acres and spent a ton of $ putting in drip lines. The lines quickly got clogged,

we had children, the business grew and those trees went very low on my priorities

list. But I decided to take a walk back there yesterday and low and behold the

King apple tree bears fruit that are not quite ripe yet.

Even the sad little Asian pear had 4 pears. I ate one and it was delicious!

The blackberries are in their prime right now.

grapear1

These are our Grape Earrings. Although they also remind me of blackberries and

are so tiny I liked the way they look on the berries.

No comments: