pin it

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Variations on a theme


I sold a Treble Clef Shawl Pin last week and it suddenly dawned on me that I should make other shawl pins. My Celtic Budding Spiral designs lends itself perfectly to this so -ta da! I love that.

Here is the Celtic Budding Spiral Shawl Pin. And I already sold one too!


This is another old design I resurrected for a pendant. The Big Aluminum Spiral in a Circle Pendant. It sells well at the Saturday Market.

These are our pet caterpillars that we orderd with our butterfly house. They arrived about 10 days ago as tiny little 1/2" caterpillars. They grew and grew and then hung themselves upside down and started making their chrysallis.It took a lot of convincing and explaingin to the boys not to touch and move them around or they will fall and die. More updates to come...


We opened the door to our bedroom yesterday and this is what we saw.

2 comments:

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

the caterpillars are huge. that will be so much fun. the pins look lovely!

oh, our bedroom always looks like that!

Anonymous said...

I love that spiral pendant! And good luck finding your bedroom... hehee...