pin it

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Family Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

 

family1

We took a fun family and friends trip last Sunday to a Airlie Hills Harvest Festival and Pumpkin Patch.friends

This was the patch of super large pumpkins.

hayride2

We took the classic haybale tracter ride.

henryhaybag

They had fun activities like the potato sack slide.

maxhay

Max is sitting at the bottom of the hay bale pyramid that has a fast slide from the top to the bottom.

bikes

Big tricycles.

pumpkinhuinting

Max found his perfect pumpkin.

maxpumpkin2

It was a good day except for the “Dark Maze”  that was a hay bale maze made in a green house and had dark plastic over the top so that it was very very dark and hot. The kids convinced me to go in with them after they had already been in by themselves earlier. I had a full on panic attack when it was completely dark and I couldn’t find our way out and then I banged my nose into Henry’s head. 2 days later and my nose is still sore. Luckily a kind older child sensed my panic -perhaps it was my shrill yelling- and led us out of that hell hole maze. Totally embarrassing…

1 comment:

DancingMooney said...

so sorry about the dark maze but yay for pumpkins! :)