pin it

Monday, October 03, 2011

October Harvest

grapes

These are the fruits of my non labor. We have 2 different types of delicious seedless grapes that grow on my makeshift trellis’ without any help from me. No watering or pruning.

grapes2

blackberries

Blackberries are everywhere in Western Oregon. We have one particularly delicious wild variety that grows on my sad butterfly bush. This year the berries came on late. They were delicious today but all the heavy rain will probably make them moldy and yucky in a day or 2.

apple

The property came with an old lovely King apple tree. It really could use some love and care. But with no help from me we get some great big apples.

 kiity

The gratuitous cute kitty picture. Mrs.CuteKitty sleeping on our porch.

I added the copper version of this design to our shop today.Cucltcrosspendt6

Celtic Knot Cross Copper Pendant - Celtic Knot Infinity Swirl

1 comment:

DancingMooney said...

I've always thought it would be neat to grow grapes... fun to pluck them off the vine for a snack in the summer... but I guess they aren't really ready until the fall ay? Great little garden you've got going there, especially bug free, considering you do nothing. :) Now that's my kinda gardening!