pin it

Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's about time...


I finally had the time (and remembered) to make the Sterling Silver Treble Clef Pendant.
I don't know why I didn't do it years ago. The photo came out a little darker than I like but it still works.
Ta Da!
This weekend I have to go to the Eugene Saturday Market. We pay for our reserved space but in order to keep it you have to show up at least once a month. This weekend is the last weekend in April. You are allowed one month to miss all of them but I prefer to miss the last outdoor month which is in November when the weather is horrific and I am usually completely burned out by then. Luckily the weather guessers are saying it should be nice and dry. Not that they ever really know. Although they did get it right last weekend when they said it would be very cold with rain and hail. Apparently it did snow too. The lightening didn't show up however.
It better not show up this Saturday.

1 comment:

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

my blog is back..if you get the time drop on by...

hope you have a great week!