pin it

Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkins and new fun hair stuff

We went with Henry's kindergarten class last week to the Pumpkin Patch. It was a lot of fun and the boys were the only ones to choose the white moon pumpkins for their own amongst all the other orange ones (which were also quite impressive.)

Max insisted on showing me his "scary" face when I took the pictures.
The final product....the one on left has hearts for ears that you can't see in the picture.

I did some work on some new fun hair adornments. This one also works well as a shawl pin.

I had two different customers ask for custom single hair sticks so once again the light bulb went off above my head and I realized I should make them a regular item and put them in our Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I love the pin, and your son's faces are so cute. We've always taken a picture of Danny after he and his dad have carved the pumpkin! Great faces, such memories.

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

Max looks great in Aidan's shirt! I love the white pumpkins. Today we (well, I) put together a white foam skeleton called Mr. Big Bones. Fun stuff.

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

cool white pumpkins. cool hair pins. you have been busy!

have a great week!