pin it

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Day After Halloween!


Yesterday was quite the busy day.I took Max to Henry's kindergarten class for their Halloween Party. Here is my little sailor and batman having a hug -sort of.

Henry after much deliberation decided to be a sailor. The costume fell into place perfectly. Grandfather Nick had sent us his Brooks Brothers sailor shirt from when he was a little boy. It fit perfectly. I picked up a real sailor hat from the Army/Navy Surplus store.

Max methodically decorated his pumpkin cookie with candycorn and "M-m-M"'s

Happy sailor boy.We wanted him to carry a can of Spinach and be Popeye but he would have none of it.

Enjoying the cookies.


At the board doing some learnin'.

Lisa the teacher's assistant looked great!
Ms. Kampfer aka Hannah Montana read to the well behaved class.
It was a lot of fun and it was great for Max to be part of the class too for the day.
Nick will be blogging later with the evening trick o treat festivites.
We are all now sticky and covered in candy. We have chosen the eat it all now and get it over with parenting technique.Henry tends to take it slow and hoard his candy. Max eats it all up. They were giving out candy at the Post Office and they told him he could take more. I said- "Oh he has plenty. He has candy issues".
Max said- "I don't have candy shoes!"







7 comments:

Trista Hill said...

Hi, Felice -- it's Trista in Ohio again, the one who used to live in Philomath on Evergreen Dr and whose friend sent me your treble clef shawl pin this year....

Henry's kindergarten teacher is my best friend from when I lived in Philomath!! Brittney and her sister and my sister would spend all our time together. I couldn't believe it when I read her name and saw her picture! Thank you so much for this bright spot in my day and for sharing your Halloween fun. Please say hello from me when you see her again. Take good care!

Felice Luftschein said...

Trista! that's so cool! I will definitely tell her. She's a great teacher and seems to know everyone in Philomath.

Linda Hill said...

Hi Felice. I am Trista' mother. She sent me the blog showing Brittney Kampfer. B's mother and I were best friends back in the early 70's. I have great memories of our time in Philomath. Please give my best to Brittney and ask her to pass it on to her family. It was fun to see her picture in your blog. What a small world!

Your work is really lovely. Your boys are adorable.

Linda Hill

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

those are great pics! looks like they had fun..we are still recovering from the sugar coma here!

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

I got my infinity earrings today. I love them. Thanks so much for making them! I think they are one of the most romantic gifts ever! I bet you will sell a lot of them around Valentine's Day....

Felice Luftschein said...

Hi Linda,Wow! I can't wait to tell Brittney! (Henry missed school today because he was sick.)
karen- so glad you like the earrings1 We sold the other pair too so now we need to make more. Thanks for the great idea!I think I'll make a pendant too when we have a new batch made.

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

oh my! a pendant! let me know when that happens... i might have to get an infinity pendant too. have a great weds!