pin it

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Facebook Fun

We've been wasting a lot of time lately hanging out and catching up with old friends and family on Facebook. It's been fun and huge time sucker. We also have a Facebook business page for our jewelry. It is Nicholas and Felice. (What a surprise-eh?)
Here is a link to the page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philomath-OR/Nicholas-and-Felice/89993020021
We've had it for a while but I was never able to get our Etsy "Mini" up there. Finally we got some great instructions and now have a nice big Etsy Mini gallery on our Facebook business page. When time allows I'll be updating it. Especially when we add new products which doesn't seem to be happening very much lately. But it will!
So if you are on Facebook give it a look and become a "fan".
And here are a couple of pictures of my boys just to add some cuteness to this post:

Crazy eye Daddy squishing the boys

Henry took this picture.

1 comment:

My Blessings From Above said...

Going to check out your page now. I am on facebook waaay to much! :)
Love the pics. The boys are growing so fast! Too fast, right?
Nick reminds me so much of my brother!