pin it

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Time for new pictures and things


Things have slowed down a little in our Etsy shop. Rather than freak out and panic which is my usual response to the fluctuations of self employment income I've tried to use this extra time to add some products I've been meaning to add for a long time and improve some pictures.
Like the long overdue Treble Clef G Clef Sterling Silver Stamped Pendant.


Pretty Little Rose Quartz and Amethyst Swirl Sterling Silver Pendant
These three stone pendants all have matching earrings in our shop. Figured it was time to make a nice set.They are also very inexpensive ($8.50).

This is a new bar pin design. It works kind of like a safety pin.
I just ordered some thick gauge sterling silver wire so that I can start making the shawl pins in sterling silver. I'm excited to try them in silver but a little nervous about the overhead costs. Silver is significantly more expensive than aluminum.
I have been meaning to get more creative and take some better pictures of our Cup O Joe stampings. Here are the new pictures.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Those pendants are so lovely! Especially that pearl and blackstone one.

The Kiva said...

Ooh, I love the treble clef pendant! I know what I am getting for my piano-teacher Mom on her next birthday...