pin it

Friday, May 06, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day!

selfportraits

On Wednesday Henry’s second grade class had a special Mother’s Day Tea . They all painted self portraits to share. This is Henry’s.

Their teacher got a grant to buy guitars for the class and she has been teaching them how to play. As you can imagine it was super adorable.guitars

singing

They sang songs and memorized poems. I thought I was the only sap tearing up and holding back the sobs. Turns out I wasn’t.

closeup[singing

me and henry

Henry and me.

maxfirsttoothout

Max lost his first baby tooth yesterday. He lost the one right next to it a couple of hours later. He now speaks really funny.

Here’s my attempt to imbed a video of the kids singing that had me all verklempt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love all the great things your school is doing, getting enough guitars for everyone, fantastic!! :)

Happy Mother's day Felice! ♥

Shell said...

What a good mothering moment. Very sweet!

Shell said...

What a wonderful mothering moment. Very sweet, your boys are. And I love his portrait!