pin it

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another little silver pin…

tinyssclticloopspin3

I just added a new little sterling silver pin to our shop to add to the tiny lace pins available.

Little Celtic Loops and Spirals Sterling Silver Shawl Pin or Brooch

I love that they are so small and light weight that I don’t need to charge a lot for them even though they are made of silver.

tinyssclticloopspin5

I also had a little time to take new pictures of these old earrings.

aldubleteardrpear2

Super Big and Long Light Weight Double Teardrop Loop Aluminum Earrings

My very old and quirky Sony Cybershot camera is starting to give me a hard time so experimented using our Nikon Coolpix. I think they came out just as good as the old camera. I had my favorite weather conditions to work with- overcast.

We are having a slow cool start to summer- and I like it!

No comments: