pin it

Thursday, April 11, 2013

New stuff in the shop this week

It’s been a productive week. I was finally able to figure out how to use my new

little Canon Elf Power Shot  and get some good pictures of these new

Little Lilac
Cluster Purple Glass Flower Earrings.

I still need to work on it though. I’m too lazy

to get a real DSLR camera and learn how to really do this photography thing. So

my little point and shoot and photoshop is where I’m at.

We had a special request for a little sterling silver pendant version of the

Thor’s
Hammer Pendant.

So here it is.

DSC00067

I had a stroke of something-I wouldn’t go so far as to call it genius – and realized

I needed to hang a little heart from the right side of the Om symbol design in order

to get it to hang right. A perfect balance. This Om Symbol Ornament is the result.

No comments: