pin it

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mid Valley Adoptive Families Picnic Potluck

  DSCN5878

I somehow started channeling my Mother’s volunteerism genes and became the organizer of this years summer Mid Valley Adoptive Families picnic this past Sunday. It was actually pretty easy and didn’t require much to do on my part other than securing the reservation for the nifty barn structure at the park and bringing stuff. It would have been nice if I had read the fine print about needing to get a key for the gate that lets you park your cars right next to it. Instead we had to carry all our coolers and stuff up a hot hill.

maxlauren 

My crazy eyes Max spent a lot of time with his fellow Spiderman enthusiast Lauren.

legofun

Bringing a big box of Legos was a stroke of  genius if I say so myself.

group2

Trying to get a group of kids to all stand still and look in the same direction is pretty much impossible.

It went really well and a good time was had by all.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for putting this together we had a great time!!!

Jen

Felice Luftschein said...

So glad we got to meet your whole family and have fun!~