pin it

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Coppery goodness with a little brass thrown in

I’ve been starting to add more copper and brass into our Etsy shop and will hopefully have a bunch on display when the Saturday Market starts again in April. I even made a whole new Copper and Brass Jewelry section to our shop. Because we frustratingly only get to have 10 sections in our Etsy shop I had to combine the Ornaments and Hanging Vases into one section to make room for this new one.Etsy has been adding lots of new features to make selling easier lately. I really hope expanding the sections ability is high on their “to do” list.

cuinfintspirlear3

This is a new design-Celtic Infinity Spirals Copper Earrings

Cucelticloopear1 

The copper version of the Celtic Loops design. 

 cubighoopear1

Big Copper Simple Hoop Earrings

brasbudspirlear3

I’ll be adding more brass versions of my designs. This is the

Celtic Budding Spiral Brass Earrings

cuyinyangpin3

Yin Yang Harmony Copper Shawl Pin / Hair Pin

I also finally got around to making this popular pin design in copper and brass too.

brassyinyangpin3

Yin Yang Harmony Brass Shawl Pin / Hair Pin

So much to do,so many ideas. It’s spring break this week so I’m planning lots of playdates and trying to keep things fun for the kids while trying to get stuff done too.We are in the midst of a typical Oregon spring rainy spell. The grass keeps growing but it’s too wet to get much mowing in. Happy Spring!

No comments: