pin it

Thursday, March 14, 2013

What’s new?

I added the new longer version of the Celtic Braid Hair Barrette to our shop.

Nick the took the picture of it in my hair. I am in the process of growing out my dyed

hair and growing in the natural gray color. (That will be a whole other blog post 

some time soon.) So for now the dark ends make a good contrast with the silver

color of the aluminum. It will be interesting to see how they show up when all

the grey is grown in. I may be needing a new model.

I also added the new nice and big Aluminum Celtic Knot Flower Swirl  Earrings

into the shop today.

This is them in my hands to give some size perspective.

And this is a the gratuitous cute fat kitty picture of our cat Mrs.CuteKitty. I don’t

know why she’s so fat. She doesn’t eat much that we give her. She just feasts on

rodents and the occasional bird all day long.

No comments: