pin it

Saturday, November 10, 2007

new stuff

What's up doc?! We've been watching the Looney Tunes Collection that Grandpa Nick sent us. Whenever Bugs Bunny comes on Max wants a carrot and says "What's up Doc?"


He rarely actually eats the carror however. If it's not candy it's not worth eating apparently to this kid. Although he does like broccoli.



The ups and downs of being self employed in the jewelry business has been driving me crazy. One day no sales and then the next we are swamped. I've only been doing this for about 20 years but you'd think I'd get used to it.
I did manage to make, photograph and list some new items:


Little Teal Glass Marble with Olive Green Earrings

and the matching Teal with Olive Green Glass Marble Pendant.I love those colors together.
This one really makes me think of the holidays.

and the matching Ruby Red Glass Marble Earrings.



A new design-Tiny Swirl with Fresh Water Pearl-cute and dainty


I came up with this link and can't stop playing with it.
This weekend begins the Eugene Holiday Market. I will be there selling every Saturday and Sunday and a couple of other days thrown in until Christmas Eve. I expect to be utterly exhausted and hopefully full of cash.
Now back to work-after coffee. Sweet wonderful ,life giving,blood pressure raising coffee.









No comments: