pin it

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Not a good bedtime parenting technique-

This is what happens when you tell your two kids who refuse to go to bed that they have to stay in their room and can't come out. They were sort of quiet but I could hear them talking and moving around. An hour later Max opened the door and came out and said "I'm a tiger mommy!"






Feet too! I have faces on my feet!



As I started to clean up Max Henry told me to make sure I get behind his ears too. Henry had taken the marker and gone all the way around the crease of Max's ears like glasses.Luckily it cleaned off really easily.





Brother tigers-



2 comments:

Janice said...

Ha! HA! Guess you might not do that again!??

Hi there - I'm Janice - met your hubby NIck on the Bonny Doon discussion group - he kindly offered some assistance. Then I followed the link in his sig to the website, then to your blogs...I've had fun reading them both - have already added Nick's blog to my blog and will add yours as well.

Nice to 'meet' you. :)

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

Is it wrong of me to think that is just about the cutest thing ever?